We’ve always believed small choices add up to a big difference; call it the butterfly effect. Every Honest purchase helps us support organizations that share our values and amplify our impact-making happy, healthy lives possible for more people everywhere.
The Honest Company works with key charity partners who are supporting underrepresented populations including women, minorities, and individuals in low-income communities. To date, Honest has donated over 26 million products!
Baby2Baby: From day one, we’ve partnered with Baby2Baby to help provide children living in poverty with the essentials they deserve, including diapers, wipes and other basic essentials.
- We stepped up distribution of essential items by donating 3.5 million diapers, wipes and personal care products via family resource centers, homeless shelters, health clinics and Head Start centers to families impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To continue to support our partnership and honor Baby2Baby’s 10th anniversary, we have set a goal of donating 10 million products to the organization by the end of 2022.
March of Dimes: Our partnership with March of Dimes helps fund research, advocacy, and service programs that address the current maternal health crisis and support moms in need.
- We’ve donated more than $350,000 over the past two years, funding programs for more than 6 million mamas.
Our corporate social responsibility efforts provide opportunities for employees to give back to communities in need through:
- Paid volunteer time off: To date, Honest employees have volunteered over 18,650 hours in the community.
- Donation matching: Over the past four years, Honest has matched an average of $10,000 in employee donations each year.
- Donation nominations: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Honest began monthly community donations (monetary, Honest products, or meals provided by Honest) to local organizations nominated by Honest employees.
Diversity + Inclusion
The Honest Company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. As a values-driven organization, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and experiences working together will enable us to authentically and compassionately deliver on our mission to inspire everyone to love living consciously. We create better-for-you products that appeal to and make wellness possible for more people everywhere.
We foster and support a diverse + inclusive environment through our hiring practices, training and development, policies and procedures, communications, community outreach, and throughout our company culture with our Employee Resource Groups:
- W.E.L.L.™ (Women Excelling in Leadership and Living): To educate, empower and propel women to professional and personal growth, offering support, inspiration and tools to achieve success.
- Parents & Friends™: To provide Honest parents, caregivers and friends of parents with programming and a community that empowers and enables them to bring their best selves to work. The curriculum will educate, build (or build upon) new or existing skills and provide a community of support and understanding.
- B.L.A.C. ™ (Black Leadership, Allies & Community): To support the community and allies of Honest to drive Black representation, equality and leadership across the business, the marketplace and the culture.
- H.A.A.P.I. (Honest Asian-Americans and Pacific Islanders): To create a supportive and inclusive community for Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders and allies through mentorship, volunteering and fostering appreciation for the traditions and legacy of this richly diverse community with educational, cultural and social activities.
Diversity, equity and inclusivity have been cornerstones of our culture here at The Honest Company. Ensuring these values across our company, especially within our leadership and on our board, has been a key focus for our team as we strive to reflect our consumers and the communities we serve in all that we do.