Honest Diapers + Wipes Products
The Honest Standard defines the way we develop, test, and create the formulas for our products. All products are cruelty free, never tested on animals and adhere to our NO List™ which contains over 3,500 ingredients we choose not to use, including parabens, sulfates, phthalates, formaldehyde donors and synthetic fragrances. Learn More Here.
Mind. Fully. Made.™ Ingredients:
When it comes to our products’ primary raw materials and components, the ingredients we use are carefully chosen with people + planet in mind. Our diapers include sustainably harvested Chlorine-Free Fluff Pulp, and our baby wipes feature a plant-based substrate and other naturally derived materials.
Get the Full Breakdown on Diapers + Wipes:
- 100% of the Chlorine-Free Fluff Pulp in our diapers comes from sustainably managed forests!
- Yes, our baby wipes feature a 100% plant-based substrate.
- The backsheets of our diapers are made of plant-based materials.
- Our NO List™ contains over 3,500 chemicals and materials we choose not to use, including parabens, sulfates, phthalates, formaldehyde donors and synthetic fragrances.
- Honest products are never tested on animals.
Our Packaging Materials:
- As part of our Clean Conscious Culture™, all our Honest.com shipping cartons are 100% pre-consumer or post-consumer recycled, or PCR, cardboard (95% post, 5% pre). We apply this practice to all our diaper shippers + club boxes and wipes boxes (plus gaylords, which are made of recycled material and are reused multiple times).
Supplier Code of Conduct
Just as important as what goes into our products, we actively work with suppliers to avoid materials that don’t meet our standards.
Through our strong supplier partnerships, we hope to inspire our suppliers to demonstrate our same core values and our passion to better serve our consumers and environment.
One of our key diaper suppliers, Ontex, has a published supplier code of conduct. Find it here and learn more about their standards, which we here at Honest honor and uphold as well: